Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Pediatric Endocrinology Observership at Mt. Sinai

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

Pediatric Endocrinology Observership at Mt. Sinai

Postby Peds Endo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Dr. Maria New is a professor of Pediatrics, Genomics and Genetics and Director of the Adrenal Steroid Disorders Program at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City. She is a world expert in congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), a genetic intersex condition affecting the adrenal gland.

Dr. New is currently accepting applications for observerships with her Adrenal Steroid Disorders Program. Observerships are for a minimum of three months and include one day a week in Dr. New's clinic and at least one day a week in her academic office.

If you are interested please respond to this message with your curriculum vitae with photo, visa status if not a US citizen and dates of availability. if your application is considered we will contact you for an interview.
Peds Endo

Re: Pediatric Endocrinology Observership at Mt. Sinai

Postby Drkusha » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 am

Hello Dr.

I am very interested in your Observership at Mt. Sinai. I am a IMG, living with a permanent residence card in US and graduated medical school in 2015. I have taken USMLE STEP 1 and USMLE STEP2CK.
If you could please email me back with more details and I will send you my CV and other details needed.
My email is kusha11@icloud.com. Thanks!
Drkusha

Re: Pediatric Endocrinology Observership at Mt. Sinai

Postby karyfa » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:37 am

The procedure of the notification is done for the humans. It has been sent via and https://www.essay-to-go.net is fixed for the role of the sciences for the consumers of the field.
karyfa

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience